Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Next up is travel.....since I am in Missouri I want to be able to experience the things that I have yet to experience of life here in this great state.  So...I am going to visit all those touristy-type places that I have overlooked for the past 30 years.  Here are a few I want to make it to this year....


******Wine Country Gardens

*******Winston Churchill Memorial  (I think I went there on a field trip once, but don't remember)

******Hermann, Missouri  

******The Butterfly House

******Harry Truman Library

*****Pony Express, St. Joesph

******Ozark National Park

*****Hannibal, MO.  (as a tourist)  :)

******Precious Moments Park

*******Clarksville, MO

******Missouri Covered Bridge

******Mansfield, MO.  (home of Laura)

*****Missouri History Museum

******Arrow Rock

****George Caleb Bingham House

******Louis Buldoc House


*****Christ Church Cathedral


*******Field House


****Fort Osage




The list will probably keep growing....

1 comment: